POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Rotating earth SPECIAL VERSION : Rotating earth SPECIAL VERSION Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:44 EDT (-0400)
  Rotating earth SPECIAL VERSION
From: A  Jans-Beken
Date: 2 Mar 2000 18:13:41
Message: <38BF75C8.78D36056@wxs.nl>
I want to make an animation of a rotating earth, with some extra's:

Somewhere on the net I found high-res pictures of the earth "by day" and
"by night". My idea is to combine these pictures on one rotating sphere.

In my opinion, this is not a trivial task. Has someone experience with
this? How can I set this up?

Please send your answer and/or comments to my e-mail adress
jan### [at] wxsnl