POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Curmudgeon for 2000 : Re: Curmudgeon for 2000 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curmudgeon for 2000
From: David Fontaine
Date: 2 Mar 2000 23:28:05
Message: <38BF3EAC.164A916A@faricy.net>
Robert Chaffe wrote:

> I see the point of your finger, and I'll try better next time.
> rc

Geez, sorry! Pretty much everyone here has gotten the acceptable-posting
lecture a couple times, including me of course.
As they were demo pics I think loss would be more acceptable.
JPEG is not friendly to primary colors RGB also, just so you know.

--
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles