POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation encoders : Animation encoders Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Animation encoders
From: Remco Poelstra
Date: 28 Feb 2000 16:42:54
Message: <38BB40F6.517AA8A@home.nl>
Hi,

I'm trying to make an animation, but I can't get it smaller than 2Mb.
Which software do you use?
My lowest Mpeg quality is millions of colors, which is a bit much (2Mb).
An avi with 256 colors gives a file of 18Mb.
I like to post it on povray.binaries.animations but it's quite a bit to
big in this way.
Does anyone has any cuggestions for software? (Linux please).(A GUI wiil
be apreciated, since I have to do complex timings).

Remco