POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Web page: A new povray CD : Re: Web page: A new povray CD Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web page: A new povray CD
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 25 Feb 2000 15:03:44
Message: <38B6DF2F.FF3F523A@my-dejanews.com>
See what I am proposing at that web page.............

Well, the current CD might:
1) have a sparse collection of the extremely very best determined by a
limited number of people, not several hundred ranked by the general
population and collected from a general call to the public;
2) have works <<1999.

Seriously, if a large handful of people think this idea will harm either
news.povray.org or the IRTC, I'll drop the idea. Vote on the web page
moreso/ in addition to complaining here.   I've already got a handful
saying they'd help and/or contribute.  If you think it's a bad idea, go to
the web page and vote against it. There's a poll at the end!