POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : texture : Re: texture Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: texture
From: Christof Schuler
Date: 22 Feb 2000 14:58:16
Message: <38B2EA45.FB3115E5@t-online.de>
> What is it exactly about Lightflow that you like? I don't have Windows
> and there doesn't seem to be a PPC Linux version, so I can't run
> it(well, I could under SoftWindows, but...). I have looked at the web
> page a little, and just don't see what is so nice about it...

It sounds a bit childish: but the screw (the steel) on the web-page is
very good, I first asked me if it is a photo.
I want to make pictures with steel.
The other thing is: import of CAD-data (surfaces and volumes) via iges,
step, vda, sat,  ..., I know, this is very complex but you asked me ..
:-)

Christof