POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : BSP (map) files into POV files. : Re: BSP (map) files into POV files. Server Time
29 Jun 2024 02:05:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BSP (map) files into POV files.
From: KillFile
Date: 19 Feb 2000 17:56:34
Message: <38AF1FF4.5AED00FB@keldin.com>
Most definitely a cool idea.  Please, if you find one let me know.  And
If you don't, I'll be more that glad to Beta it for you ;)

--
KillFile http://www.keldin.com

"If you want to live forever, Love a child"

There are many things in this world that
get more attention than they should, this
is not one of them

http://www.missingkids.com