POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Re: It doesn't do squat, yet. : Re: It doesn't do squat, yet. Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:50:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It doesn't do squat, yet.
From: Ken
Date: 13 Feb 2000 23:53:10
Message: <38A788DF.F836B42F@pacbell.net>
John VanSickle wrote:

> It's really kind of lame.  The only reason I've bothered to post it is
> because I wanted to make it known that I was working on this, and also
> to solicit feature requests, on the understanding that this will be a
> mesh modeller first and foremost.

Two feature requests -

1.) A way to insert a few simple premade primatives such as a box,
    sphere, torus, and cylinders. This would help speed up some
    aspects of object development.

2.) Combine the object modelling with surface subdivision - but you
    have probably already thought of that already haven't you.