POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Interest in text based animator? : Re: Interest in text based animator? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interest in text based animator?
From: Ken
Date: 13 Feb 2000 10:32:52
Message: <38A6CDC2.E082A0D1@pacbell.net>
David Curtis wrote:

> Thanks for the links! I've check em out and haven't found a program that a
> similar job, but I'm taking the lack of responses as a lack of interest. So If
> anyone wants to try it just let me know.

Activity on this server is a bit slow on the weekends, give it a chance :)
I have seen several messages posted in the past couple of years from
people seeking keyframing appliactions for POV-Ray. There is an interest
but I am not sure how much. Many of the visitors here that are into
animation work are already pretty advanced. If you put this app on a web
site and gave me a link to it I am sure that the people visiting the
povray.org links pages would find and use it if they are interested in
it.