POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time : Re: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time
From: David Fontaine
Date: 7 Feb 2000 23:24:49
Message: <389F9A32.FE950C03@faricy.net>
Francois Labreque wrote:

> > [X] Left Handed
> That might explain why I've never had any problems finding where the
> Z-axis goes while AutoCAD and CATIA used to give me nightmares.

Actually, I find the left-handed coordinate system quite natural.
(Although I was introduced to it before I had any 3D in school) With the
right hand on the mouse or keyboard, my left is free to move around and
"model". I'm so used to it now that I don't even think about it; I just
know "rotate z" goes a certain direction.

--
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles