POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : DXF fiel converters on Mac : DXF fiel converters on Mac Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:53:08 EDT (-0400)
  DXF fiel converters on Mac
From: Josh English
Date: 7 Feb 2000 17:14:49
Message: <389F43D8.99016BA4@spiritone.com>
Are there any programs that convert DXF to POV-Ray Mesh programs on the
Mac? I'm working on my IRTC entry, and I have a body part from Poser
exported to DXF, and if I use the windows utilities, I can use Warps
Mesh Smoother and Crossroads to give me what I want, but I'd like to do
this on the Mac from start to finish and not have to use any Windows
programs.

Any helpers?

--
Josh English