POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ground texture : ground texture Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  ground texture
From: Nick Portelli
Date: 5 Feb 2000 17:22:14
Message: <389CA348.6AD8BB13@pilot.msu.edu>
I'm having a whole lot of trouble trying to create a ground texture that
is fairly convincing.  I'm using leveller to make a heightfield at
512x512.  I have the camera very close to the ground and i can see the
triangles.  Also normals don't show up that close.  Any suggestions?  I
havew posted a few pictures of what i'm trying to do the are titled War
of Man.  At least one of them is.  Over in the images group.  Thanks

Nick