POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray user count : Re: povray user count Server Time
26 Sep 2024 17:45:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray user count
From: Harold Baize
Date: 3 Feb 2000 12:35:56
Message: <3899bc7c@news.povray.org>
Same with me, I've had a bootleg copy (MAX) for years and have
never done more than start it and look at it. Sure glad
I didn't pay $2000 for it! On the other hand I've bought
Poser 2.0 and 4.0 and have only used them to export shapes
to POV-Ray, and only three times at that. The value of
software is a strange thing, and nothing will ever come
close to POV-Ray!

Harold