POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray user count : Re: povray user count Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray user count
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 1 Feb 2000 12:47:59
Message: <38971B76.A288C170@my-dejanews.com>
If it is of any use to you or anyone, theCounter.com can give statistics on
"unique" vists, which I think means that it only counts the first visit of
every different user.  See the statistics for my page(s) at:

http://www.TheCounter.com/counter/50671.vmain?1
http://www.TheCounter.com/counter/352816.vmain?1