POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray user count : Re: povray user count Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray user count
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 1 Feb 2000 11:35:36
Message: <38970A80.19782C6D@my-dejanews.com>
I once spent a long, awkward day in NY City with my wife and a male friend of
hers from Germany.  Then late in the afternoon, sitting in the Egyptian room of
one of those museums, he said something about wishing to make photographs of
the temples to make textures available to people, for "puvereighya".  I almost
ignored the comment, until I realized he was talking about what I had been
awkwardly calling the "persistence of vision tracer." We were best friends from
that instant on..

Ken, does your web site counter track unique individuals or just hits?