POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray user count : Re: povray user count Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray user count
From: Harold Baize
Date: 31 Jan 2000 18:29:42
Message: <38961ae6@news.povray.org>
I wouldn't want to hazard a guestimate, however some things to
consider are:
1. Some users, like my son, have never visited the web site.
2. Many users started using POV before there was a web site :-)
3. POV-Ray has been included in magazines and books.

So the higher estimates may not be far off

Harold