POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.4 Now Available (Windows/Macintosh) : Re: A trivial #version conundrum Server Time
6 Oct 2024 10:00:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A trivial #version conundrum
From: mr art
Date: 30 Jan 2000 19:21:09
Message: <3894D588.404FCA3C@gci.net>
I have used the #macro statement without any problem.
I did have to set  #version unofficial MegaPov 0.4; to
get isosurfaces to work, but that was all.
I am using WinMeagPov0.4. Are you on a different os?

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000