POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.4 Now Available (Windows/Macintosh) : Re: MegaPov 0.4 Now Available (Windows/Macintosh) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 03:36:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 0.4 Now Available (Windows/Macintosh)
From: Charles Fusner
Date: 30 Jan 2000 18:43:41
Message: <3894CCD9.EBCD2FD1@enter.net>
Sander wrote:

> Maybe I forget something, but the 'reset-children' feature doesn't work even
> after adding the #version etc. line. What do I do wrong??

Do you by chance have the warp listed in an include file?
I have a work in progress that uses reset_children and it
conked out until I put the #version line at the top of the
inc file that actually contained the warp. Even once I
put it in the texture inc file, it still didn't work properly
until I also added the #version to the scene file where the
#declared texture was actually referenced. It's much more
restrictive than it was, but it still works...with a
little more typing <g>.

Charles