POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : After reading for about a year : After reading for about a year Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  After reading for about a year
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 30 Jan 2000 15:01:56
Message: <38949901.CD2C74C0@ij.net>
It dawned on me last night something I have not
been reading that I would expect to be very common.
That is comments on the source code to the effect "this
algorithm is faster than the one uses in POV." Are they
in a newsgroup I don't read? Am I blinkd? Are the
algorithms from some accepted standard package? Not
that I want to get involved in that kind of thread.

--
"If I am the one, who is the two?" - Neo