POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Error message:points in polygon are not co-planar : VeggieTales Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:13:36 EDT (-0400)
  VeggieTales
From: The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps
Date: 28 Jan 2000 17:26:41
Message: <3892199A.A156448B@erols.com>
H.E. Day wrote:

> Neato, those VeggieTales tapes, huh?  I think I'll try and get a Job
> with BigIdea. :)

If they're hiring when I retire from the Air Force I'll bee looking into
it as well.  I e-mailed them a while back, asking them which renderer
they used.  The reply said that at the time they were migrating from one
package to another.  I forget which apps were named, but neither of them
were POV-Ray :-(

Their web site has a job listing, and it looks like they want pretty
much the whole spectrum of workers (ie, CG artists, regular artists,
render wranglers, programmers, admin staffers, etc.).  They are *not*
looking for voice talent.

If you're wantin' a job, you have to submit a cover letter, resume, and
a demo-reel in VHS format, and be prepared to move to Lombard, Illinois
(Chicago area) once you are hired.

The stuff is at http://www.bigidea.com/company/careers/

[Follow-ups gone to p.o-t]

Regards,