POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question : Re: Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:13:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Jan 2000 16:15:21
Message: <389206e9@news.povray.org>
Image map (using entire museum image) which uses a inner and outer area for each
picture?  Except your museum doesn't have the "paintings" aligned well for that.
Unless you were to use circle instead of rectangle and figured them as a sort of
target area and not exact dimensions.  At least that way if you were to click on
a central part of each picture then it could take the browser to the picture
itself, and clicking on the immediate surrounding area (corners, frame region)
would take you to the gallery.  Not sure what Netscape thinks of those internal
selection zones, believe it did alright, IE 4 and 5 seem okay with them.
Don't ask me about netiquette, something I know very little about.

Bob