POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : animatenewbie : animatenewbie Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  animatenewbie
From: Eric Denman
Date: 27 Jan 2000 18:00:57
Message: <3890CDA9.CF09C113@utxsvs.cc.utexas.edu>
New to animation, and I've tried a couple of animation utilities for
POV-RAY....I'd like to have an include file type animator (such as
Dave's from the POV-RAY links page), but I always have a problem.
Dave's email is apparently outdated (and as he made the program in 1997,
I'm not surprised).  I looked in the POV-Ray documentation but couldn't
find anything that explains how to animated in povray.  Is there a
tutorial that I'm missing in the documentation or maybe online?  I don't
need to do anything complicated, just trying to get in on the ground
level.  Thanks for anything