POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Re: REQUEST: Animation posting guidelines : Re: REQUEST: Animation posting guidelines Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: REQUEST: Animation posting guidelines
From: Sander
Date: 26 Jan 2000 13:14:39
Message: <388f398f@news.povray.org>
Hello Ken,

I see the necessity of adding a help file to the CMPG program, as some
people seem to find it too complicated. It is one of the more difficult
things to do, really, and Bob would be the perfect man if he had the time. I
suppose it could take the form of a simple text file.
I will come up with something soon, but first I want to have the multi-scene
option in as Karl suggested.

--
Regards,
Sander

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> schreef in berichtnieuws
388ED7B9.5CAEF213@pacbell.net...