POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Re: REQUEST: Animation posting guidelines : Re: REQUEST: Animation posting guidelines Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: REQUEST: Animation posting guidelines
From: Sander
Date: 26 Jan 2000 13:08:21
Message: <388f3815@news.povray.org>
Hello Peter & Remco & Ken,

There is nothing special about the frontend CMPG: if you have used Eckart's
CMPEG before it should all look familiar. There are short hints to be seen
as mouse-overs. It is supposed to be more or less intuitive, but intuition
varies I suppose.
The build 407 is the latest version: Karl Pelzer wanted to be able to use
several scenes with different masks (i.e. imag001...imag100 &
pict001...pict050, for example). This sounded realistic to me, but the
implementation is more complicated than I thought. But it is fun to do!
Just you wait and see :-)
--
Regards,
Sander

Peter Warren <int### [at] halcyoncom> schreef in berichtnieuws
388ed198@news.povray.org...