POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Inverse Kinematics Neck Include File out now ! : Re: Inverse Kinematics Neck Include File out now ! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:13:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inverse Kinematics Neck Include File out now !
From: Rune
Date: 25 Jan 2000 16:12:09
Message: <388e11a9@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the positive reactions!

I would still like some feedback when
you've had a closer look at the package.
Positive and negative feedback is equal
appreciated as long as it is constructive!

I forgot to thank all those who came with
suggestions while I was making the include
file! It helped me a lot!

Also thank to LinkMaster for, uninvited as
always, to put the link out on the povray
links page.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated January 24: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,