POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can this be done with MegaPOV? : Can this be done with MegaPOV? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:11:42 EDT (-0400)
  Can this be done with MegaPOV?
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 24 Jan 2000 08:41:29
Message: <388d5600.20303094@194.174.214.110>
Hi POV-gurus,

A Moray user asked me whether it was possible to create the following
effect:

he wants to create a scene with a floor and a number of reflecting
objects. The objects should not reflect the floor, however, they
should only reflect each other. Is this at all possible? I pretty much
assume it's impossible with the official 3.1, so I'm wondering whether
MegaPOV or SuperPatch or any other patches would allow this.

Thanks,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray