POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview : Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PNG file produced after breaking off a render with Mosaic Preview
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 26 Jan 2000 12:31:37
Message: <388F308E.FC73DC3@geocities.com>
Let me know if you need some programmers to start browbeating them. Often
companies won't admit problems unless you get on them with people who know what
they're doing. Then again, some companies just don't care.

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.