POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release : Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release Server Time
13 Aug 2024 14:31:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release
From: Ken
Date: 23 Jan 2000 20:55:19
Message: <388BB056.F0ABDD0C@pacbell.net>
"SamuelT." wrote:

> > Sounds like fun. The topic will be "Printed Circuit Board Plating Facility".
>
> What's all this? If that is the challenge, I've already lost!

It was a joke son.

I picked a topic that I know that I am intimately familiar with and no
one else would be.  Gives me that winning edge.

If the topic were "A Scene Developed with only Matematical Constructs"
I would likewise be at a severe dissadvantage.

If the topic were "Poser figures in Pov" Gilles and Mick would have the
advantage because they own a copy of Poser and I don't.