POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tragic News in our Community : Re: Tragic News in our Community Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tragic News in our Community
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 22 Dec 1999 02:15:39
Message: <38895A18.8F6B9B47@tapestry.tucson.az.us>
Like most people here, I am at a loss of words.  Such a thing is so far beyond
anything in my experience that I can't even imagine what it must be like.  I
almost feel guilty going on with my life because I know that such a quick healing
is impossible for you.  Still, I wish to express my deepest sympathies for you and
your wife for what you must be going through, and for Phillip, who never saw what
he could become.  If there was anything I could do to help, I would do it without
hesitation, but I don't believe that in a situation like this there is much that
anyone can do.