POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cross-Posting Guidelines for news.povray.org : Re: Cross-Posting Guidelines for news.povray.org Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:11:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cross-Posting Guidelines for news.povray.org
From: Ken
Date: 20 Jan 2000 16:27:27
Message: <38877AA5.AD51ACFA@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> I've never been very clear about this and thanks to you I am now.  I think so
> anyway.

I sruggled on the wording of this to try to keep it both simple and also
to keep it non-platform/program specific. I know a lot of people here use
different software for posting to the groups and they all use different
processes for message posting. For that reason I tried to walk the line
to keep it simple and understandable without going into how to use 'your'
program to cross-post vs. multi-post vs. not cross-posting at all.

If you need any particular clarifications let me know and I will try to
explain in greater detail.