POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Free image file converter : Re: Free image file converter Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Free image file converter
From: Ken
Date: 17 Jan 2000 17:43:31
Message: <38839967.A75C0E14@pacbell.net>
"SamuelT." wrote:

> The program, Irfanview, can be found at

I tried Irfanview maybe three years ago - a demo from a shareware CD I
had purchased. It infuriated me that when I installed it the setup
program over wrote all of my image file associations in the windows
registry. It took me forever to get my system straightened out after
that.

Does the current version of the program still do this ?