POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Not POV-Ray animations but ... : Re: Not POV-Ray animations but ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not POV-Ray animations but ...
From: omniVERSE
Date: 17 Jan 2000 12:18:30
Message: <38834ee6@news.povray.org>
Seen it before, just about a half year or more ago guess it was, then poof! I
didn't see it anymore while channel surfing.  I never use a guide to find shows
so maybe it has eluded me but I doubt it, I'm up all hours of the day and night.
Anyway, I thought it was one of the better computer generated animations on TV I
had seen.  Of course I've only seen Reboot!, Beast Wars, Jonny Quest, and Rolie
Polie Olie (what? yep...), plus a few others maybe I probably couldn't name.

Bob