POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Free image file converter : Free image file converter Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:14:43 EDT (-0400)
  Free image file converter
From: SamuelT
Date: 16 Jan 2000 18:44:56
Message: <38825A0B.F97CF6DC@aol.com>
Hello all. In my efforts to get more of my isosurface tutorial finished,
I was forced to find a program that would convert my tga files into
gifs. My version of Povray did not come with tgatogif. So, in my mad
search, I found an excellent little program (400k zipped) that converts
files, lets you resize images, crop; you can do lots of things. The
program, Irfanview, can be found at
http://stud1.tuwien.ac.at/~e9227474/english.htm Make sure to check for
viruses, but I don't think it has any; I found the program at
softseek.com

For those interested I hope to finish more of the tutorial soon. I will
probably get into noise3d and maybe some of the pigment+isosurface
functions. Have a nice Sunday evening, everyone!

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit the still unfinished isosurface tutorial:
http://members.aol.com/stbenge