POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some Japanese povray links : Re: Some Japanese povray links Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:13:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some Japanese povray links
From: Sander
Date: 15 Jan 2000 11:02:32
Message: <38809a18@news.povray.org>
What a pity if we should miss this because the Japanese POV-users don't post
here! I suppose that you could now and again make us aware of what is going
on in Japan (in this regard :).
(I wonder how much more we don't see - or I don't get to see...)
--
Regards,
Sander

Gilles Tran <tra### [at] inapginrafr> schreef in berichtnieuws
38808689.71297A8E@inapg.inra.fr...