POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some Japanese povray links : Re: Some Japanese povray links Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:15:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some Japanese povray links
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 15 Jan 2000 11:14:15
Message: <38809CE4.B0AC81F4@inapg.inra.fr>
Simon de Vet wrote:

> Please! I spent weeks in the summer using a digital camera (very fast) to
> take pictures of dripping water.. I'd love to see this in action!

Wish granted. I put a SPLASH.ZIP file in pov.binaries.scene-files.
Note that I don't have a clue about what the variables do or how this code
works.
It's not made to work in an animation apparently, but 1) I could be wrong and
2) there's no reason why it couldn't be done by someone at least as clever as
the code's author.

G.