POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : File formats for Mac? : File formats for Mac? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:12:20 EDT (-0400)
  File formats for Mac?
From: mr art
Date: 14 Jan 2000 17:37:27
Message: <387FA530.E260BA40@gci.net>
Hi,
	I just got done talking to a man that might
need a graphic for a presentation he is doing. He
owns a Mac but doesn't know what file format would be
best for me to send him the picture. What is the most
common file format for the Mac that he should be able to
open? I have Paintshop Pro 6 so I should be able to
match what ever it is.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000