POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Site in the works.... : Re: New POV-Site in the works.... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Site in the works....
From: Greg
Date: 14 Jan 2000 15:27:55
Message: <387F86C9.CDC86D60@home.com>
For now I'll probably host it on my Xoom server and use some address like
go.to/planetpov and have it reroute it to my Xoom space.  In time I'll
probably host it on my own machine.  Been thinking about buying a new computer
and could use my "old" P2-233 for a server.  That way I could use IIS server
and have my own server running ASPs and stuff :)  Of course that is what I
hope to be able to do :)  Only time will tell but the big thing now is just
the page going up.
Plus the domain name is only gonna cost like 70$ bucks :)