POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Moon : Re: Moon Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:11:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moon
From: Josh English
Date: 10 Jan 2000 12:30:00
Message: <387A1704.4463E80B@spiritone.com>
Remember that the moon is pretty small in the night sky. If you face due
north, then follow a line throught the zenith (directly above you) and
back down to due south, you've coverd 180 degrees of sky. The moon is
about one quarter of one degree across. That aint  very big. Remember the
"bigger, brighter moon" last December? It was technically bigger, but not
so the human eye could detect

--

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom