POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Joke (actually a true story) : Re: Joke (actually a true story) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Joke (actually a true story)
From: mr art
Date: 10 Jan 2000 08:24:33
Message: <3879DD95.DAEEAC42@gci.net>
P1 was never designed to gain control of banking computers,
it just could. P1 stands for "Priority 1". P1 could
de-compile, analyze, and re-compile for efficiency, the
programs that were running on the system. P1 rewrote itself.
And the story goes on from there.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000