POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Air Force 1, the movie : Re: Air Force 1, the movie Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:26:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Air Force 1, the movie
From: Bob Crispen
Date: 9 Jan 2000 17:17:59
Message: <38790907.C979D44F@hiwaay.net>
Matt Giwer wrote:

>     And if you don't mind my saying, this is the
> interim step to "who needs actors?" movie. Don't just
> have it on, watch it. All the Holllywood about renting
> the plane and painting it is BS.

Well, I think they might have rented and painted a B-747
for some shots, because the real Air Force One has a
wart on its nose and some other more subtle differences
that the aircraft in the movie didn't have:
http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/af1/images/af101.htm
--
Bob Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

USER ERROR:  Replace user and press any key to continue.