POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Cmpeg3 question, path normal? : Re: Cmpeg3 question, error found probably... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:35:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cmpeg3 question, error found probably...
From: omniVERSE
Date: 9 Jan 2000 16:29:25
Message: <3878fdb5@news.povray.org>
"Sander" <san### [at] stolscom> wrote in message news:3878a4db@news.povray.org...
> I found the same error message when I tried the program on my Windows98
> machine!
> I made it using Windows NT4 and
> stupidly thought that it would be all right also for W95... It's not easy
> not to overlook things like that: the difference bewteen an amateur and a
> professional, I guess.

Thought that was what the "pros" always did.
I neglected to mention my OS, sorry, yes Win98 here.  Couldn't figure the
connection since I went ahead and figured you were making it on a Win9* system
there anyway (Windows programs made on a NT? Who knew?!)  Now that you say WinNT
it's all making sense.  Not a lot but some sense.
Hey, thanks about the upcoming email, will be anxious to hear what you have to
say.

Bob