POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Cmpeg3 question, path normal? : Re: Cmpeg3 question, path normal? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cmpeg3 question, path normal?
From: omniVERSE
Date: 8 Jan 2000 21:35:44
Message: <3877f400@news.povray.org>
Hey, thanks for the response.  Actually I like it as is, great thing from
what I can tell so far.  Just that the normalized path thing seemed a
strange error.  I did use all 8.3 names and even all the folders
(directories) are in such a format too so I was guessing it might also be
that it wants everything in one place instead of all over the drive.  I
tried with everything coming from or going to the same folder and it was a
no go also.  Only thing left I can think of is that the particular folder I
have cmpeg in has a underscore _ in the name.  Will check that out and get
back here to let you know if that was the original problem.

Bob