POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server access policy / Thoughts. : Server access policy / Thoughts. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Server access policy / Thoughts.
From: Spider
Date: 8 Jan 2000 15:06:04
Message: <38779503.948C8454@bahnhof.se>
Hello, Just recieved the server access policy from you people, and I
wondered a bit more on it. As it is I use leafnode, to access the server
and make offline reading possible. since this can then be used in my
internal network I think I'm bbordering a bit on what is allowed and not
here. I have assumed that what I'm doing is legal and correct, as long
as I'm not allowing access with this server to usenet or other networks.
But I'd still want to know just how strict you keep on such questions.

--
//Spider    --  [ spider@bahnhof.se ]-[ http://darkmere.wanfear.com/ ]
And the devil in black dress watches over