POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Outdoor Lighting Tutorial? : Outdoor Lighting Tutorial? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Outdoor Lighting Tutorial?
From:  jivvy
Date: 8 Jan 2000 12:23:04
Message: <38777278@news.povray.org>
I rarely do outdoor scenes (in fact I'm working on my first "realism"
outdoor piece) and while I am nowhere near finished, I can tell that I am
already at loss for how I am going to light the thing.  Are there any
lighting tutorials out there that talk more about placement/effects than the
differences between the various lighting types?

TIA,

Claire