POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with noise3d? : Help with noise3d? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Help with noise3d?
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 8 Jan 2000 07:05:44
Message: <387728C6.AA0BF2CE@unforgettable.com>
As some of you surely know, the existing documentation on isosurfaces is
rather minimal, and there aren't too many tutorials out there. I'm
wondering if anyone can explain the use of the noise3d function (I may
have missed an underscore, whatever, you know what I'm talking about)? I
looked at the demos, but they're a bit arcane (not to mention split up
into a zillion macros and #declares and gods-know-what), and I don't
care to try to discern a working syntax by trial and error... >_<;

--
Xplo Eristotle
http://start.at/xplosion/

"Error has no rights." - Tomas de Torquemada