POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Cmpeg3 question, path normal? : Cmpeg3 question, path normal? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:54 EDT (-0400)
  Cmpeg3 question, path normal?
From: omniVERSE
Date: 7 Jan 2000 21:44:13
Message: <3876a47d@news.povray.org>
Think it was Sander who made the Cmpeg3 Windows utility to use as a frontend
to the DOS mpeg encoder known as CMpeg.
Anyway, there was no mention of the creator in the zip I downloaded and my
newsgroups have expired from the date of that posting announcing it.
Anyone know who made it?  Sander, was it you?
Well I finally got around to trying it and all it tells me when I go to
Create the batch file is that "paths are not normalized...!" in a little
Cmpeg Shell box.
Can anyone shed some light_source on the situation?  I would be most
grateful, really wanted to see it in action.
Will be looking to change my expiry settings for my newsreader in the
meantime, goes by too quickly.

Bob

--
// omniVERSE