POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : AERO? : AERO? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  AERO?
From: Shawn Fumo
Date: 3 Jan 2000 23:04:04
Message: <38717238.6CF8@the-spa.com>
Hey there,

It's me again... Got distracted once again from the graphics stuff, but
now that I am making a big effort to get Linux running (Red Hat 6.1), am
thinking again at the apps. for that, mostly AERO.

My main curiousity... has there any work done on it lately by anyone? I
know the source is released, but a lot of the comments was in German.
Latest version seems to be several years ago, so I'm guessing it may not
be totally compatible with the lastest versions of POV-Ray? Or perhaps
it still work well?

The examples for it are so impressive... Hate to think it has just been
sitting there for years now...

So, just curious...
Shawn =)

-------