POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help me test out my on-line povray interface! : Re: Help me test out my on-line povray interface! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help me test out my on-line povray interface!
From: Steven Webb
Date: 3 Jan 2000 20:48:39
Message: <38715177.43C2FC6@badcheese.com>
Yea, I thought of that, but that would allow people to render rediculuously
large pictures that my machines may net be able to support (memory
limitations, etc...).  I turned on antialiasing for every picture - I
figure that it doesn't cost much ...

Is there anything else that you feel would be an interesting addition?  I
was thinking about rendering everything with +QR too, but I haven't enabled
that one yet.

- Steve