POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation Utilities : Re: Animation Utilities Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Utilities
From: omniVERSE
Date: 1 Jan 2000 16:03:23
Message: <386e6b9b@news.povray.org>
Don't know of any Mpeg encoders myself that combine multiple segments,
although Avi can be done like this for sure.  VidEdit is the cheapest way I
know of, because it's free.  It can even use the Mpeg-4 codecs.  I tried
both avi and mpg file extensions and either plays right in MS Media Player
6.4, not sure what else.

Bob