POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Web Site : Re: New Web Site Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Web Site
From: omniVERSE
Date: 1 Jan 2000 14:21:02
Message: <386e539e@news.povray.org>
Good place there, and I can't help but be biased about the art;  the only
thing that occured to me was that maybe the secondary pages (as opposed to
first main or home page) might do well linked together also.  With a link
between them instead of the back button in a browser and then going back to
another from there like you have on those tertiary (image) pages.  Or maybe
even frames anchored at the main one so all can be gotten to without the
switch-back.  Of course that leads to the Frames/No Frames issue, but at
least that could leave the copyright paragraph in one place continuosly
along with the linking poem(?) you now have there.  Or the home page as the
starting subframe page anyway.

Bob