POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can I set... : Re: Can I set... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can I set...
From: omniVERSE
Date: 30 Dec 1999 18:29:24
Message: <386bead4@news.povray.org>
Actually MegaPOV patch might be able to; not sure, since it doesn't allow
for everything that could be put into an Ini file.  However the +QR switch
(radiosity on) is valid so perhaps any other quality setting is valid also.
Someone else here would know, especially Nathan Kopp.
The keyword 'ini_option' goes into the 'global_settings' and is described in
the misc.htm file which comes with the MegaPOV distribution at:
http://www.nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

Bob